Looking for a more rewarding career as a Travel RN with better benefits? We have a job opportunity for a Travel Registered Nurse Med-Surg in Birmingham, AL. Job assignment is 13 Weeks, Days/Nights. Now is the time to switch to a better healthcare job! Apply online today with Premier Medical Staffing Services, LLC. Reference Job ID TRAV-0004 when applying.
- Unrestricted state license
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a RN in the past 3 years
- Up-to-date immunization records
- Unrestricted physical for lifting, pushing, pulling
- CPR Certification with the American Heart Association
- ACLs, or other certifications if relevant to specialty may be required
- Housing and Per-diem Weekly Allowance
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- Competitive Salaries and Bonuses
- Referral Bonus
- Free Professional Liability Insurance
- Shift Differentials
- Clinical Support Resources
- Emergency 24-Hour On-Call Support
- Health Insurance, Dental, Retirement program
About Premier Medical Staffing Services
Premier Medical Staffing Services, LLC ("Premier") is one of the fastest growing Nursing, Therapy, Pharmacy, and Physician service providers in the Country. Located in Milwaukee, WI, we are owned and operated by medical professionals, allowing us to meet and exceed the expectations of healthcare professionals nationwide. We specialize in providing high-quality medical professional services to the finest healthcare institutions throughout the United States, while being responsive to their needs and dedicated to their satisfaction. Premier offers medical professionals career growth opportunities and diverse experiences close to home with a range of per-diem, contract, temp-to-perm and permanent placements. Working with Premier you choose your own terms, from assignments, to settings, hours and convenient locations. We are dedicated and determined to finding what's right for you! Now is your chance to become a member of our team!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
For more information about this job, contact us online or call 1-800-439-7012.