RN long-term care job opportunity in Milwaukee, WI. Full-Time, Contract, every other weekend, PM. Includes benefits! Apply for this Registered Nurse healthcare job in WI online today with Premier Medical Staffing Services, LLC. Reference Job ID #7LTC-0081 when applying.
In 2015 and 2016, Premier Medical Staffing Services is one of the winners of Milwaukee Business Journal‘s Best Places to Work. We’re excited for this recognition 2 years in a row and looking forward to continue to be the best for our employees. Have you visited our new YouTube channel? Watch and subscribe > >
- Unrestricted state license
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a RN in the past 3 years
- Up-to-date immunization records
- Unrestricted physical for lifting, pushing, pulling
- CPR Certification with the American Heart Association
- ACLs, or other certifications, if relevant to specialty may be required
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- Competitive Salaries and Bonuses
- Referral Bonus
- Free Professional Liability Insurance
- Shift Differentials
- Clinical Support Resources
- Emergency 24-Hour On-Call Support
- Health Insurance, Dental, Retirement program
Premier Medical Staffing Services, LLC ("Premier") is one of the fastest growing Nursing, Therapy, Pharmacy, and Physician service providers in the Country. Located in Milwaukee, WI, we are owned and operated by medical professionals, allowing us to meet and exceed the expectations of healthcare professionals nationwide. We specialize in providing high-quality medical professional services to the finest healthcare institutions throughout the United States, while being responsive to their needs and dedicated to their satisfaction. Premier offers medical professionals career growth opportunities and diverse experiences close to home with a range of per-diem, contract, temp-to-perm and permanent placements. Working with Premier you choose your own terms, from assignments, to settings, hours and convenient locations. We are dedicated and determined to finding what's right for you! Now is your chance to become a member of our team!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
For more information about this job, contact us online or call 1-800-439-7012.